NCERT Syllabus for students of Class IX
NCERT Syllabus for students of Class X
NCERT Syllabus for students of Class XI
NCERT Syllabus for students of Class XII
We are humbled by the overwhelming response from parents who, for the preparation of competitive exams, have reposed so much trust and confidence on us. After receiving requests from many parents, we have now introduced separate courses that are focused only on NCERT syllabus and Board exams.
In CBSE course, the students of classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th are mentored for the NCERT syllabus with an exhaustive training and practice of questions for school and board exams.
At Pradeep Agarwal Academy, the main emphasis is on personal attention and ensuring that each individual does well in exams.
CBSE COURSE :
(Only Maths and Science for classes 9th and 10th and only Maths for classes 11th and 12th)
- Students studying in class 9th – One year program
- Students studying in class 10th – One year program
- Students studying in class 11th – One year program
- Students studying in class 12th – One year program
SELECTION CRITERION :
- The student is made to have an online/offline interaction with the mentor. We just want to understand the student as every student is unique and might have different expectations and requirements. Our mission is to improve them from their current level to next level.
- Once a student is selected, each faculty member takes ownership and responsibility for his/her success by providing utmost personal care and attention.
About the Trainers :
- All trainers are renowned and highly qualified.
- Each trainer has a proven track record of successful students.
About the course :
- Both online and offline two-way interactive classes.
- Small batch size for better personal attention.
- Recorded lectures and class notes.
- Learning in relaxed environment.
- An outstanding program where skills are sharpened and students gain confidence to creatively resolve complex and tricky problems.
Course Description :
- Each chapter is divided in number of micro topics which are discussed in detail followed by illustrations for practice and application of concepts.
- Regular Assignments for practice
- Detailed monitoring of student’s progress
- 9th and 10th class syllabus completion by October followed by revision and extensive practice of assignments and tests.
- 11th and 12th class syllabus completion by November followed by revision and extensive practice of assignments and tests.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions
- Regular tests and analysis so that the performance of students is measured on a continuous basis to provide them with practice, boost their confidence and counsel them with techniques for improvement.
SPECIAL EMPHASIS on :
- Efficiency so that students maximise their output with the given amount of effort.
- Creating passion so that students enjoy every moment of the learning process in their journey to success.
- Enhancing speed (not by solving the problems hurriedly but) by solving the problems slowly with cool mind using a sound approach.
- Innovative problem-solving techniques to increase Accuracy and Efficiency.
- Thorough Analysis where students are encouraged to brainstorm and think of alternative approaches. This increases their power to apply the concepts easily while solving complex and tricky problems.
- Discussion of large number of problems that are arranged systematically topic wise so that students build their understanding in a step-by-step manner.
- Treating every student individually so that the learning takes place in the most systematic and efficient manner according to one’s individual need.
- Encouraging students to ask doubts while ensuring that each student (based on one’s own individual capacity) is able to solve problems of highest complexity and develop skill and expertise of highest order.
- Regular tests and analysis so that the performance of each student is measured on a continuous basis to provide them with practice, boost their confidence and counsel them with techniques to upgrade.